Dad's White Hairs
One day a little girl was sitting and watching her father watching the game. She suddenly noticed that her father had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on his brunette head.
She looked at her father and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Dad?"
Her father replied, "Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."
The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, "Dad, how come ALL of Grandpa's hairs are white?"
Jesus was... ?
There were 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:
1. He called every one brother
2. He liked Gospel
3. He didn't get a fair trial
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:
1. He went into His Father's business
2. He lived at home until he was 33
3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his Mother was sure He was God
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:
1. He talked with His hands
2. He had wine with His meals
3. He used olive oil
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was a Californian:
1. He never cut His hair
2. He walked around barefoot all the time
3. He started a new religion
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was an American Indian:
1. He was at peace with nature
2. He ate a lot of fish
3. He talked about the Great Spirit
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish:
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
But the most compelling evidence of all - 3 proofs that Jesus was a woman:
1. He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was virtually no food
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it
3. And even when He was dead, He had to get up because there was still work to do.